JIRA P1 - Opsgenie Alerts

McMillan Goyal August 16, 2020

I am trying to setup JIRA incident send an alert in opsgenie and we are failing. I have tried same steps shown in documentation and we have also tried adding Opsgenie connector itself in JIRA Projects. Still not working. Its showing it sent the payload to webhook however opsgenie is not recieving it. Opsgenie support also dont have idea why is it happeing. Can someone help?

2 comments

Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2020

Hi @McMillan Goyal 

if it shows it's sending the payload but opsgenie is not receiving, you might as well, delete the Integration and create a new one then connect it back.

McMillan Goyal August 17, 2020

I have tried that 4 times (Within same team, also by creating new team). Not working.

Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2020

Is the Integration actually "Enabled" or is the Notification suppressed. What can you see on the Integrations tab of your teams?

McMillan Goyal August 17, 2020

Its enabled and notifications are not suppressed. All verified

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 17, 2020

Hi @McMillan Goyal are you using the api token to verify your Jira account? That could be the issue. This is something that you set up on the Jira side of things under account->security. Sometimes that clears this particular issue up. If you still have trouble you can also reach out to the support team here: https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/

McMillan Goyal August 19, 2020

it didnt work. We have support ticket open and someone is trying to identify the cause and resolution.

Thanks for the response here.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events