Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team ’24: Survival Tips For You To Thrive

Anastasia Bek _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 4, 2024

G-Day, Atlassian Community!

It’s April, so the highly anticipated Team ’24 event is approaching. Let’s seize the opportunity to arm ourselves with essential tips & tricks not only to survive but thrive during the event. So, here are the top 5 tips from our fellow Atlassian Team attendees for you to get the most out of the experience!  

Pack sun protection essentials with you

The sun is shining in Vegas, so make sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses your Team’24 buddies to protect from the UV rays during outdoor adventures. 

Secure a backpack for swag

Team ’24 swag can be a cherry on top of the conference experience. And unless you find tote bags/backpacks among the swag, it’s a clever move to bring one with you. I’m excited to see what the swag future holds, and this tip will prepare you to tote all the goodness home in style and comfort.

Wear comfortable shoes

Team ’24 is the perfect opportunity for all Atlassian enthusiasts to get their daily 10K+ steps count. With comfortable shoes, you can easily go from morning coffee to dancing the night away during the afterparty!

IMG_5552.jpg

Plan your schedule

The opportunities for the Atlassian events are endless — the hustle and bustle of the event itself, keynote sessions, networking, and afterparty. Team ’24 can be a one-in-a-year opportunity for meeting and engaging with your favourite Atlassian enthusiasts, creators, and even marketplace vendors in person. Take your time to map out your activities for the day. Planning is crucial to combat FOMO and get the most out of your experience.

IMG_5550.jpg

Stay hydrated

Drinking plenty of water is extra important to help yourself in the Vegas climate and maintain high energy levels. Besides, your reusable water bottle can complement your outfit as a fancy accessory!

IMG_5549.jpg

Armed with those practical tips, I’m sure you’re ready to thrive at the Atlassian’s Team’24. So, let’s enjoy this event to the fullest and make lasting memories along the way, surrounded by a fantastic community of Atlassian enthusiasts!

Have you ever attended any Team Event, and are you planning to visit Team '24? Let’s share your survival tips and tricks in the comments to help each other thrive at it!

3 comments

Comment

wkennedy April 4, 2024

The Agenda Builder is really helpful! https://events.atlassian.com/team/sessions

Like # people like this
Josh Shepherd
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2024

Let me +1 on the 'comfortable shoes'! This event is packed full of experiences and sessions and to get to them all, you gotta move! :) 

Like # people like this
Alicia_Peebles April 16, 2024

All of these tips are amazing!  Thank you for sharing them!

I would add, if you are a tad introverted like I am, don't be afraid to take a breather back in your room away from all of the excitement.  I know I can get so excited and want to see and do everything, so planning in moments to have silence in my room is important.

Also, look at the agenda and the floor layout in advance and have a plan of what is most valuable for you to not miss.  I say this because I found maybe you meet someone new and get talking or find out that something else might hold value, it is easy to shift if you have a plan around the sessions.  A lot of the sessions are on demand, so you don't have to worry about missing anything, focus on the connection with the Atlassian Team and Vendors.

Most of all, meet someone new and be open to learning new things!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events