Summit Europe 2018

Learning AtlassianKeynote1.jpg

We get this question a lot: What is the best way to learn everything about Atlassian's products? As with a lot of things I would say 'it depends'. Are you just starting to use our products? Are you an experienced user or administrator? Do just have some questions? Do you want to know how other companies use our products? Are you interested running your teams more effectively? No matter where you are in your Atlassian journey or where you plan to go, we have the resources to help get you there. 

• Atlassian University: Whether you want to hone your skills or to get certified as an Atlassian administrator, we offer on-demand, live online, and in person courses for you. 
    • Atlassian Webinars: We offer webinars that cover topics from tips on how to use Atlassian products to case studies from our customers.
    • Atlassian Community: As you know, (because you’re here!) community is the go-to place for connecting with other users, experts, and members of the Atlassian Team. Here you'll find answers to your technical questions, discuss trends and use cases, share your experiences as well as learn from others. 

But in addition to all of the above-mentioned resources, there is one special place where all of these learnings come together. That place is…drumroll, please…

keynotescott.jpg

Atlassian Summit

Summit is our customer event which will take place in beautiful Barcelona, Spain from the 3rd-5th of September. Summit is a great opportunity to meet other Atlassian customers along with the actual people who build Atlassian products such as Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Stride. There’s no better way to get information first hand and take huge strides in advancing your career goals. Here are just a few things you can expect from attending Summit Europe 2018:

Get trained

Our hands-on training courses teach you how to use and set up our products. We're also running certification exams at Summit so you can walk home as a certified Atlassian Admin. 

Hear it first

Summit attendees are amongst the first to hear what's coming to Jira Software, learn what's new in Confluence, see the newest Bitbucket version in action, etc. We'll announce a ton of new functionalities in our keynotes and breakout sessions, and you can dig deeper with demos at our product booths.

Learn

We'll have more than 60+ sessions on various topics. Whether you want to deep dive into administration, want to learn more about scaling agile with Jira, or you want to see how other customers are using Atlassian: our 8 tracks will have something to match every Atlassian user’s interests. 

Get answers

We're sending our experts to Summit to help you get your questions answered. Bring your burning questions or toughest challenges with you and get them solved immediately. 

Share and connect

This is the most important part of our conference: connect to people who have been where you are right now. Exchange stories and learnings. Share your journey with like-minded people. Make connections that last beyond Summit. 

bash.jpg

Registration for Atlassian Summit is open. And for a limited time, save now with early bird registration. What are you waiting for!

4 comments

Comment

Greg Warner (Amazon) May 31, 2018

2 colleagues and I are trying to register for EU Summit using the early bird link above, but we can only register as "Partner Day Only Attendee" with no option for a Conference ticket. Who can I speak to in order to have this as a Conference registration? Also logged as CA-476964.

Kenny Weytens August 20, 2018

Do we have to book the sessions beforehand?

I want to make sure they are not fully booked when we get there. 

I do not see a way to book my sessions on the summit site and no way to contact someone at Atlassian, so I'm trying my luck here.

Christophe De Roeck August 27, 2018

I have the same question as @Kenny Weytens, I booked last Friday, but I didn't need to sign in for the sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday. 

Also it would be handy to be able to printout or save your personal agenda (incl room location)

Thanks in advance

[Update] Ok...got the App installed :-) 

Katie L [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 28, 2018

@Kenny Weytens @Christophe De Roeck you will be able to view Summit sessions via the Summit Europe mobile app (search for "Atlassian Events" in the app store).

Seats are not guaranteed but you are encouraged to add items to your agenda for your own reference and to keep track of all the sessions that you want to visit for each day!

Cheers,

Katie

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events