It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I confirm new email address?

Thomas Messier Apr 03, 2019

I went to my Atlassian manage profile page and changed my email address. The page now says this:

Update pending verification
We just need you to check your email xyz@xyz.com and confirm your password to verify it’s you and complete the update.

I do get an email, but there's no link or button I can use to confirm. Email looks like this:

You recently changed your email address in your Atlassian account. To confirm the change please check xyz@xyz.com to verify it's really you and complete the update.

Cheers,
The Atlassians

Didn't request this change?
If you didn't request to change your email, let us know immediately.

2 answers

0 votes
Thomas Messier Apr 03, 2019

I suddenly received some additional emails with a link. Kind of confusing, but it did the trick.

0 votes
Daniel Eads Atlassian Team Apr 08, 2019

Hey Thomas,

I'm glad you were able to verify your email address with a link in an email. If you need any more assistance, we're here to help!

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

ISFH Monitoring I'm New Here May 08, 2019

Hi :)

I want to change my email address, too. My old address also received the message informing me about the requested change, however, my new address has net yet received the confirmation email.

Are there any other steps I can take?

Kind regards,

Christian

Daniel Eads Atlassian Team May 09, 2019

If the new address hasn't received the confirmation message, send me an email with both addresses (old and new) that you're trying to use for your account and we'll confirm that the emails went through. deads at atlassian.com

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in Off-topic

Disney Live Action Reboots: Are you for or against?

Happy Friday Everyone! Today marks the international release of Disney's live action version of the animated classic Aladdin. I know that this movie was met with some controversy of over cast...

139 views 19 8
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you