Are job posts allowed?

Craig Castle-Mead Community Champion May 31, 2018

Hey all,

The team I work on (99% Atlassian product focussed) is hiring in London and I'd love to be able to put the job post on the community, but, while I've searched the FAQ and Rules and can't see anything specifying job posts are not allowed, didn't want to accidentally overstep the mark (not uncommon for job posts to be banned from forums like this).

So, for a definitive answer - are job posts allowed?

CCM

5 comments

@Craig Castle-Mead great question! As of right now they are not, but we can consider creating a "job board" of sorts if there is interest. 

To suggest this, post the suggestion as an answer in this thread -- notice the most upvoted suggestions are being implemented. 

Craig Castle-Mead Community Champion Jun 03, 2018

Thanks Monique. Have voted on the jobs board suggestion.

CCM

Danny Harris Community Champion Jun 04, 2018

Hi @Craig Castle-Mead,

I saw @Monique van den Berg reply and posted on the thread she mentioned for a Jobs Board as I think it would help companies seeking Atlassian experts to find passionate individuals. 

Hope this helps

This would be perfect for the community - a job board would certainly be a great addition. I do agree with Monica that it will have to be maintained accordingly. 

For anyone who is interested, please upvote this post by @Danny Harris

We will also need an admin or two so let me know if you'd like to volunteer! 

Craig Castle-Mead Community Champion Jun 04, 2018

Happy to put my hand up to assist with admining a jobs board.

CCM

Scott Theus Community Champion Jun 04, 2018

I like the idea of a job board. Up-voted!

Craig Castle-Mead Community Champion Jun 04, 2018

@Monique van den Berg - while I posted the role (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Removed-Posts/We-re-hiring-Do-you-want-to-work-with-the-Atlassian-suite-in/m-p/812150#M1764) earlier today, it then ended up in mod / removed posts. Wondering if you can shed any light on what might be the issue?

Thanks, CCM 

@Craig Castle-Mead as mentioned above, job posts aren't allowed yet. Hoping we can have a job board up and running in the next few weeks, especially since you're willing to help moderate it! 

Comment

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Friday in Off-topic

Friday Friday Friday! What are you listening to at work today?

Folks, I’ll be honest. My Friday-workday playlist has become a bit stale. What do YOU listen to at work on Fridays? Feed me your suggestions! I might even blog about it… 😉

78 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you