What interest group are you interested in? Edited

Discussions at Summit have made us aware of other industries that may want their own interest collections! Upvote the below answers to show which interest groups we should create next, or post your idea here as a new answer for others to vote on!

9 answers

1 accepted

Academia / Higher Education

Brant Schroeder Community Champion Sep 14, 2017

I second that

@Brant Schroeder and @Brian Chabot, we're going to move ahead with this; I'll keep you posted when it's set up!

Brant Schroeder Community Champion Nov 08, 2017

Daniel Eads Community Champion Nov 08, 2017

Woo! Watching

Awesome. Thank you very much!

@Monique van den Berg is there an ETA on when this interest collection will be available? This is something we are very interested in.

It would be nice to know how many higher education institutions use Atlassian products and how.

@Madeline Barr it should be available this month! I'm working on getting it set up now.

@Brian Chabot@Brant Schroeder@Madeline Barr@Daniel Eads, this collection is now live here.

We would love for you to fill it with content and discussions that we can feature in the sidebar. Maybe someone would be willing to start an intro thread to kick us off?

@Monique van den BergThank you again for this. I'll post something today and get us started.

Thanks @Monique van den Berg

@Brian Chabot I look forward to 'chatting' with you and others in that interest group. I have a few things I can post, as well.

@Brian Chabot great! Let me know once you do and I can feature it in the sidebar showcase.

2 votes

2 votes

This one is probably not a suggestion for an interest, but a talking point.  Atlassian have encouraged the use of Jira for asset tracking (and, of course, there are some asset tracking add-ons out there).  Just a thought that maybe we could use an enhanced tag for some stuff when it's about asset tracking.

1 vote

Health care

1 vote

1 vote

1 vote

Although I'm a bit fuzzy on this one.  I'm not thinking of military organisations directly, more about their commercial partners.  Specifically, the companies building military aircraft are what I've run into a lot, but also some car manufacturers and even companies servicing "spooks"

I would suggest the 'Services Industry'. As detailed out in this post 'Using Atlassian products to boost the Services Industry' the services industry has very specific requirements and use cases for Atlassian products. This became clear in a round table this past Summit that consisted of 2 of the 3 biggest global agencies as well as 2 of the big 4 accounting firms. We have very similar needs and it would be great to have them represented.

0 vote
Josh Steckler Community Champion Nov 08, 2017

Embedded Software/Electronics

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Monique van den Berg
Published Feb 15, 2018 in Feedback & Announcements

How to earn badges on Atlassian Community

You may have visited your profile and seen a tab called badges. (If not, click on your avatar and View profile > Badges will get you there.)  But what do the happy little circles mean,...

7,735 views 20 27
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot