It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a way to convert a Next Gen scrum project to a Kanban project?

We initially created a scrum project / board when it should most likely be a kanban project / board. Wondering if there was an easy way to convert things.

2 answers

1 vote

Hey @Michael Sueoka you can toggle off sprints & toggle off backlog. That should do the trick! Let me know if that works

Oh! Do you know where I can do this? 

blim Atlassian Team Nov 11, 2019

@Michael Sueoka For project admins: Project Settings (from the gray product nav on the left hand side) > Features > Toggle off backlog

Like MATTHEW KELEMAN likes this
0 votes
Sourav Shaw Atlassian Team Nov 09, 2019

Hi @Michael Sueoka ,

To move your tickets from a Scrum board to a Kanban board, you could open individual ticket and then click on move from the dropdown which appears on clicking triple dot (...) on top right side of the ticket. This would initiate the movement of ticket from one project to another and thus your ticket would move to the Kanban board.

Hope that helps :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Keyboard shortcuts have arrived for next-gen projects!

...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...

432 views 4 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you