• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Easy Agile Programs for Next-gen

Hi

Is it correct that Easy Agile Programs doesn't work with Next-Gen boards?

I have tried to look into it as it seem very useful for our program but all our team boards are in Next-Gen so unsure if we can use it at all. 

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @david_nikulin 

Easy Agile Programs does not yet support Next-gen boards. We're investigating the possibility of developing for this in the New Year. 

The differences in features and APIs between classic and Next-gen boards presents a few technical challenges as well as unusual use-cases. David, would you be interested in participating in customer research if we find challenges in development that require customer insight? 

@Bill Sheboy thanks for your suggestion to contact us through our Support Desk - we are often likely to respond more quickly and we're able provide more personal support through that channel. Adding tags such as easy-agile or easy-agile-programs also helps us find questions on Atlassian Community! 

Kind regards, 
Stephanie Seymour | Easy Agile 

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for your answer and clarification. 

I hope that you will move forward with the development as I have heard good things about Programs. Unfortunately we have set everything up in Next-Gen boards. 

Feel free to reach out if needed - however we are still fairly new in our journey towards scaled agile. So we might be a bit insecure about our needs and requirements. 

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @david_nikulin 

I did not see any answers to this question in the community forum.  Have you considered submitting this question to Easy Agile Programs support for an answer:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219491/easy-agile-programs-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=support

Best regards,

Bill

Thank you for the suggestion Bill. I did not have a chance to reach out to their support before Stephanie answered my question as well. 

But good to know where  I can find them next time. :)

KR

David 

Like Bill Sheboy likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Feature Announcement: Jira Software Next-gen Workflows Transitions: In Progress -> Done

Hello Jira Software next-gen fans, My name is Bryan Lim and I'm a Product Manager working on next-gen. Today, I'm pleased to announce the launch of Workflow Transitions in next-gen. Workflo...

4,715 views 37 27
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you