It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I archive or hide completed epics on the roadmap?

We are using the roadmap-view in a next-gen project to keep track of general progress on epics. As we move on, new epics are added while others become completed. Doing so, we run the risk of ending up with a huge list of mostly completed epics in a couple of months: we wan't to keep the roadmap view clean. 

Is there a way to archive or hide selected epics on the roadmap? Removing (deleting) them is not an option. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Posting this question, I was provided a suggested related topic that seems to answer this question. It looks like development on this issue is in progress at this time: 
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17996

@Laurens Van Lieshout  is there any update on when this fix will be completed?

I see this question repeated over and over, without any answers... Atlassian is awfully quite about it too...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Introducing manual board clearing for your next-gen Kanban board!

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Ivan, and I’m a Product Manager on Jira Software Cloud. Project admins are spending hours a week tracking their team’s work on their boards. End users use the b...

51,106 views 24 24
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you