Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trying to Get Very Basic Level Tutorials (Basic But Comprehensive)

Hello Guys,

I am new to Jira. Currently, I am trying to learn Jira because I want to secure a job as a Virtual Assistant. Help me to get the tutorials so that I can secure the job by Learning Jira. The basic JD of that job is assistant work. So please share if any tutorial is available in which Administration working on Jira is available.

3 comments

Kat Marketplace Partner Oct 26, 2020

Atlassian has free training here. Start with Atlassian Cloud 101, then try the tutorials an skill builders.

Like # people like this

Hi Malik,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

In addition to the great advise of Kat please kindly review also the quite new content here on Community to get started.

By the feedback of some colleagues I heard that this series is a convenient way to get started, too.
In case of any further questions you always can ask here in community - a great team of people is here to help - bringing in their great knowledge.

Happy studying :-)

Cheers,
Daniel

Like # people like this

If you haven't checked this out, here's a link for more videos.

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you