Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Suggestion] Add possibility to view board item in full view rather than an iframe.

renars.grebezs October 27, 2023

From what I could gather, currently there is a system-wide option to "Open social content in a new window" in System -> General configuration though it would be productive to be able to set this setting per user as this is a matter of individual preference.

That being said, while it is clear to me that opening items on a board with an iframe enables to quickly overview the sprint progress, I usually need to click the title of the item within the iframe anyway to maximize the available area of my external monitor. It is a pain on a desktop but even more so on a laptop.

Surely I'm not the only one experiencing this, so I hope that this could become a checkmark setting on a user level. Better still, it could be scoped per board, so some boards can be actively overviewed with the iframe feature while others are for in-depth work where there's a lot of text, videos, etc.

1 comment

Comment

reljaz October 27, 2023

Hi @renars_grebezs 

I see your point here, having this feature as customisable property could be useful.

Not sure if you're are aware of other Jira issue viewing detail options:

• Open issue details in sidebar (side screen card)
  • You can also middle-click mouse on Board issue card to open it full screen in different tab (don't need an additional step of opening it in i-frame/modal view)

iScreen Shoter - 20231027094534688.jpg

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events