Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Jira? Introduce yourself here!

Viewing page 8 of 13

323 comments

Comment

Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 24, 2023

Thanks @Hana Kučerová  for initiating this thread.

I'm not definitely new to Jira, but I'm always happy to help, share my knowledge or useful resources to Jira.

Looking forward to working more with you!

Like # people like this
Chris Okpokiri
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 29, 2023

I got to know bout Jira roughly 6months ago as i started making research on IT project management and collaboration platforms. still studying and practicing. cant wait to get my first live experience to work with it on a team project.

Like # people like this
Sidar Yarar April 4, 2023

giphy.gif

Like # people like this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2023

@Sidar Yarar 

welcome to the community. 

Like # people like this
Bob Scott April 6, 2023

so funny!

Like # people like this
Markku Miettunen April 5, 2023

Hi, I started working with Atlassian stack some years ago, and now I am on my journey to excel as Atlassian admin. I always tell to the end users that Jira is our best friend :)   

Like # people like this
Suseendran Rajkumar April 7, 2023

I am start Jira and confluence in past year 2022. Am learn to update new skills in Atlassian Tools.

Like # people like this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2023

Hi all,

I'm not really that new to Jira, but I used to be!  I just wanted to thank everyone who has helped me out over the years I've been working with Jira, and everyone who is continuing to help out other new starters (and veterans for that matter)

Like # people like this
Liliana Koretska
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 8, 2023

Hey Jira Community,

I met Jira three years ago on one of the techno projects. I also used linear and coda and was able to compare which team collaboration features work best on a particular project.  At the moment, I'm very impressed with the end-2-end testing integration.  At the Confluence very impressive feature set and libraries as well

Like # people like this
Stefan Salzl
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2023

Hi @Liliana Koretska - welcome in the community,

nice to have you on bord. I‘m always interested im software development lifecycle tools, especially testing. Would be happy to hear more about your ideas and integration for end2end testing. What are your plans? Which integration/tools would you like to use?

Best
Stefan

Like # people like this
Liliana Koretska
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 10, 2023

Hello Stefan,

Nice to meet you!

Each project has a small specificity as I understand it. However, if we create test cases, and then collect them into suits, then using the project logically, we can run end-2-end testing. What other plugins can be used depends on the tasks at hand. However, I will delve into Jira for my purposes.

Best!

Like # people like this
Graham Twine
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 12, 2023

Hello everyone,

I am preparing for my Jira certification and joining the group to learn what others have to share.

Like # people like this
jAwAd April 18, 2023

I started with Jira back in 2015.  Till then I have been using and Jira has been integral part of my daily work. I am mostly interested with Jira, Dashboards, Reports and Confluence. I am glad to be part of this group and learn and shapeup my experiences.

Like # people like this
Fabrice Huart - NSI
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2023

Hi everyone,

Happy to start sharing with you.

• When did you first time find out about Jira ? 2007 with Jira 3.12. No it's not a joke 

• Where are you in the process of adopting Jira? It's my lovely baby since 16 years, a big baby :D

• Which topics about Jira are you interested the most and what would you help you ?
    • Service Management for non-it team
    • Agility @ Scale
    • Product management in high regulated environment
  • Do you have any funny stories connected to Jira ?
    • Jira can make to coffee with webhooks, api's connection and a magic coffee machine .. or is it a dream ? Let's try it, someone to play ? 

Have a wonderful day,

Fabrice

Like # people like this
Tushar Mathur April 20, 2023

Hi everybody!

Hi Everybody.png

• Been using JIRA since 2017
  • Looking at using formulae to build jql queries and dashboards
  • More dashboard options, and what can be achieved without $$ add-ons
  • Funny story: People in this part of the world call it "Jaai-Ra" instead of "Jee-Ra" so I now have a shortcut to the correct pronunciation by Atlassian to share onwards.
Like # people like this
Andrés Sabatini
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2023

Hi everyone!
Late introduction here but I've started my Jira journey around 2014 and now I have the role of Practice Manager for Atlassian Operations at my current workplace and as a Community Leader here.
Love from Buenos Aires, Argentina!

Like # people like this
Joel Hernandez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 26, 2023

Hello everyone,

I just heard of Jira a few months ago when applying for an IT position within my company. I have been learning the ins and outs of jira ever since. Trying to become an administrator in the future.

Like # people like this
blazejwiecha
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 27, 2023
  • Hey, I'm Blazej , just joined because of changing my work style from HelpDesk to CI/CD 
  • Working with Atlasian and Jira from about a year
  • Need to increase knowledge for CI/CD
Like # people like this
Ash Shetty
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 27, 2023

Hi Everyone!!

I started using JIRA maybe in 2016. Almost all the companies i worked so far been using JIRA.

I would love to explore the automation side of JIRA features. This way be more useful, handle things more efficiently in my upcoming projects.

Happy to be part of the community. Looking forward to learn :)

Like # people like this
Diksha Ramteke May 3, 2023

Hi All,

I have been using Jira for 2 years now. I joined as an academy hire in my company, and I didn't even know what Jira that time was. They put me into working with Jira system and since then I am loving it. 

I have gained knowledge on Service management, software management projects and confluence. Now my company has introduced Atlas also. So excited to learn it as well.

It has helped me understand project management and made me confident in taking project management as career path for myself.

Like # people like this
Aresia Rhodes
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 4, 2023

Hi all,

I'm not new to Jira, but I am new to Jira Cloud. I'm getting to know the differences between cloud and the on-prem that I'm used to as well as the apps available via the Marketplace for Cloud.

Like # people like this
Ken McClean
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 4, 2023

Hello!

I learned Jira when the government organization by which I was employed decided that someone needed to manage their Jira stack, and that person was me.

- Ken

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 7, 2023

Always love being "volun-told" to do something! ;) Hope you're interested in this work now at least!

Like # people like this
Abhinav Shilwant May 4, 2023

Hello Community,

I am absolutely buzzed to learn in deep about the JIRA software and the best practices that should be followed here. My journey with Jira has been started in the last 4 years. And I have been using it in my project's daily basis.

Like # people like this
Faizal Rahman May 6, 2023

I heard about Jira in 2013 initially for different purpose. I migrated projects from Jira to IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC). I think many would have experience in other way (RTC to Jira). My actual Jira journey started in 2017 with Jira Server. Later exposed to DC and Jira Cloud as well. It's been good experience with Jira and Confluence products. Trying to learn other Atlassian products.

Like # people like this
Ojase Emmanuval
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 8, 2023

I am Ojase and I have joined the kudos program !!

Like # people like this
Roger Hughes May 9, 2023

I first got involved with using JIRA Server back in 2017 and then became sole administrator for JIRA fairly recently in late 2019.  So I'm fairly new, and have to fit this in on top of my regular engineering job, but am now customizing our flow a little more to my liking by use of ScriptRunner Groovy scripts.   We are stuck on an antiquated v7.1.8 until I can get some other aspects of our system updated, and will then have to get things transitioned.  So great learning experience.

Like # people like this
Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 10, 2023

Hello Jira Peeps, 

• I was first introduced to Jira in 2012. A colleague used it on a project as a bug tracking tool.
  • I have adopted the Atlassian stack into my ways of working. Though the majority of my project teams use Azure DevOps (interesting conversations are had on a daily basis :D)
  • Learning about new features and improving processes using the Atlassian stack, including Jira is where I sit I would say. 

Looking forward to the replies.

Thanks,

Danny

Like # people like this
Charly [DEISER]
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 15, 2023

Hello Everyone

I am not new to Jira, but I am new to the group. I have been using Jira since 2012, I love most of its features and there are some that I hate (like any person that uses and configure it hahaha).

Looking forward to increase my knowledge and see other people use cases.

Cheers!

Like # people like this
Steve Long -Evelon-
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 15, 2023

Definitely not new to Jira (easily 10+ years), but new to helping out in the Atlassian Community - looking forward to talking and helping people out on here!

- Steve

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events