Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to save reports in the backend of Jira server

Prachi Nema April 22, 2020

Dear All,

I want to download the reports in the server path means I want to save the report in the server path every day.

Actually my requirement is daily schedule a job in crontab to save the reports in the Jira server path. So I can get all the reports and merge that report in the another application utility without any manual intervention. 

I have tried report section in which it is showing Export CSV option and I don't want to export manually daily.

I am using Jira Service Desk 3.16.0.

Please help me with this and let me know if any work around is available.

Regards,

Prachi

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 4, 2020

Hi @Prachi Nema 

You can re-create your Service Desk reports (or create new ones) with the Better Excel Exporter app, then automate saving your export or report every day with Better Excel Automation. See an example output of a Service Desk report here:jira-service-desk-pivot-chart.png 

(Please note that Better Excel Exporter is a supported and paid app and I'm part of the team developing it!)

Prachi Nema May 4, 2020

hi @Levente Szabo _Midori_ 

Thanks for your response.

Regards,

Prachi

0 votes
PhilSpo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2020

Hello Prachi,

What reports are you wanting to export?

Phil

Prachi Nema May 4, 2020

Hi @PhilSpo ,

I want to fetch a report which includes count of Open, Resolved tickets and SLA success rate of Response and resolution SLA  of One day data within in a one report only.

Actually in that report, team wise issue created and resolved count and response and resolution SLA success rate with respective teams. I want all these conditions in one report only.

I  have tried filter section of issues but it doesn't include the count of tickets and also it have the option subscription which can help to send via email but not in excel or csv format.

I have also tried Report section , in which Count is available but send via email functionality is not available and also it is showing data of 48 hours Or 7 days , I want to display data of  one day only in that report.

Regards,

Prachi

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events