Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't think I needed JSM until I did the Fundamentals course.

Sharon Halpin January 18, 2023

Hello - Didn't think I needed JSM until I did the Fundamentals course.

I'd done the Trello, Confluence and Jira fundamental courses and just thought I'd complete the set of four.

Glad I did as although I've got Jira Software/Work Management and Confluence I can see now how JSM fits in to the overall picture and provides an integrated solution to another part of the business.

Looking forward to learning more and contributing.

1 comment

Comment

Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 18, 2023

Thanks so much for sharing @Sharon Halpin ! Thrilled you found the Atlassian University course useful for informing your business needs.

For anyone interested: click here to check out the course. And the fundamentals learning paths can be found here.

Like # people like this

@Jaime Netzer   thank you for sharing the links.  And yes, I can thoroughly recommend all four of the fundamental courses.  I'm trying to decide which courses to do next ..

Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 18, 2023

Ooh always fun! Maaaaaybe Jira Administration Part 1? Or Managing Confluence Spaces? (Not sure what your role is!)

Like Sharon Halpin likes this
Becky Mueller
Atlassian Team
January 18, 2023

@Sharon Halpin I would also recommend the Trello Administration Specialization path, if you enjoyed Trello Fundamentals! The first two courses are free and have tons of best practices around managing boards and configuring Workspaces. 

@Becky Mueller   Interestingly I was looking at the Trello Admin Specialization path and it is on my to-do list - thank you for the recommendation - appreciated!

Like Becky Mueller likes this

@Jaime Netzer  thank you for the course recommendations - appreciated!

I'm a team of one, owning and running multiple small businesses so have to be a good all-rounder. 

Eventually I want to do the Jira and Confluence Certifications - probably next year,  Using this year to pack in as many courses as possible and to consolidate experience in readiness - I have Jira and Confluence Premium plus JSM Standard (and JPD) so I have the tools to practice on and learn whilst running the businesses.  Thank you again.

Like Jaime Netzer likes this
Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
January 19, 2023

We're here for you when you're ready to tackle certification, and we're rooting for you as you keep all of your many plates spinning! Cheers to you, @Sharon Halpin 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events