Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy option for Spanish speaking customers?

Scott Choyce
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 21, 2019

Other than just opting to have bilingual agents, can we manage a customer interface that allows them to select English or Spanish for their account so that it will always open in that language?  

Thank you for your suggestions.

-Scott Choyce

3 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Capi [resolution]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 9, 2021

Hi @Scott Choyce ,

I realize it's been some time since you asked, but besides the interface, your customers can experience a frictionless experience of the portal always in their own language if you add Ticket translations for Jira Service Management cloud.

You won't even need bilingual agents.

For full disclosure, this app is developed by my employer, resolution.

0 votes
Boris MBOUMEHANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2019

Hi Scott, 

First of all, welcome to the Atlassian Community. It is good to have you here! :)

You can customize the customer portal's language by accessing the following link: 

https://your-domain.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals?customize=true, where your-domain is your Atlassian site's name. 
It will open a side panel, and you will be able to select the language. 

custom-language_portal.png

I hope this will help. 
Boris

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events