groups-icon

New to Confluence

Created Oct 4, 2021, Last active Jul 3, 2024

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • New to Confluence

I am JIRA Server Admin for >4 years and now also Confluence User. There are a lot of new things to explore when merging documents to confluence. Also I miss not being an admin there, ...

Alexander Pappert started a discussion 1 2 November 20, 2021
  • Hello, Confluence users and lovers!

I am Teodora, and I'm a Confluence addict. 💙 Creating, managing, and running Confluence spaces transformed the way I work and collaborate. In the past six years, I have used Confluence to man...

Teodora V published an article 10 5 November 19, 2021
  • Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! I'm new here, looking forward to learning more with Confluence!

Pauline Stice started a discussion 3 4 November 19, 2021
  • Newb motivation

Hey new user community I am here to master confluence so I can change the world  --one edit at a time.  add a thyme

Mike Giles started a discussion 4 3 November 17, 2021
  • Hi guys and gals, I'm new...

Hi, I'm new here. I wish to explore and learn from all you nice people :)

Frenix Rajiah started a discussion 4 2 November 17, 2021
  • Hello!

Hello! Consuelo Arellano here. Looking forward to learn from Confluence members!

carellano started a discussion 2 1 November 15, 2021
  • New to Confluence

Hello! Consuelo Arellano here! Looking forward to learn from Confluence members!

carellano started a discussion 2 3 November 15, 2021
  • Hello!

Hello everyone from Colorado, US! Glad to be here!

Galina Derevyanko published an article 2 2 November 15, 2021
  • Hello Community team

Hello everyone! I am Kimdem Chen, new to Confluence. Happy to join this community and hope I can find a fast and helpful way to provide contribution to the team. Thanks 

Kimdem Chen published an article 7 2 November 14, 2021
  • Hello!

Hello everyone, new to this group but not really new to Confluence.  Always love learning some new tips and tricks though!

Kristin Lyons published an article 2 0 November 12, 2021
  • Hello community team!

...y clients and in public posts; I've learned that you listen and take the time to formulate your actions and replies. Thanks for sharing your journey in joining efforts wit the company that I really a...

Andres de Vivanco started a discussion 0 0 November 11, 2021
  • Hi Confluence Team

Hi to everyone in the group! I'm Hakeem Olasupo, the Atlassian Community Lead at Ilorin.  I'm really happy with how everything works with this app. I look forward to connect, learn, relearn ...

Hakeem Olasupo published an article 4 0 November 11, 2021
  • 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

...oth Confluence Server and Cloud. It is true that sometimes I get totally confused while trying to locate features that are available in one type of hosting but not the other 🙃 Hoping to interact w...

Fadoua published an article 6 1 November 7, 2021
  • Why wont Confluence let me insert a macro to run a presentation

I created a .ppt file (downgrading my .pptx) > inserted it on the page > went to insert microsoft presentation > filled out the page name, OK > selected my file name, OK > height and w...

Tony Osborne asked a question 0 2 November 5, 2021
  • مرحبا هل يمكن لاحدكم ان يشرح لي ماذا نفعل هنا

مرحبا هل يمكن لاحدكم ان يشرح لي ماذا نفعل هنا  

ezzahi mohamed started a discussion 1 3 November 4, 2021
  • Confluence page versions

Hey! We are looking for a way to introduce more complex versioning of Confluence pages and have come up with a couple of ideas for now. Does anybody investigated / tried anything similar?  Unf...

Nadia started a discussion 3 1 November 2, 2021
  • 你好世界

你好世界

mingzhen published an article 0 1 October 26, 2021
  • Dealing with Hyperlinks in SVG Files

I have a set of SVG files in a directory that are hyperlinked to each other. Is there a way of loading them into confluence such that they linked to each other? I've put them into a file list page s...

Vincent Hikida published an article 1 1 October 24, 2021
  • Confluence Fundamentals

Completed Confluence Fundamentals Badge!

Lorie Michelle Young started a discussion 2 1 October 21, 2021
  • Need create space rights for our team

To whom it may concern, Our Team wants to create a confluence knowledge website to share our business data. I'm preparing our structure etc. I would need the right to create spaces. Who can giv...

Elijah Appius published an article 2 1 October 18, 2021
  • New to the Group

What is your favorite use of Confluence?  Any templates you like?

Marjorie started a discussion 5 3 October 18, 2021
  • My page show up with Islenska language and I want to change it back to English

My page has recently showing Islenska (icelandic) language as the default format.  I wanted to change it back to English but I could find the cog icon (per the instruction below).   &...

Shaun Chooi published an article 2 1 October 18, 2021
  • Sort pages in a space by most viewed

Hi All, Is there a built-in solution to sort all available pages by the number of views it has received in the base implementation of Confluence? I want to see where the general interest lies s...

Logan Mulderrig published an article 2 3 October 18, 2021
  • Confluence for Technical Writing? Well maybe!

I'm a Technical Writer by trade. Documentation is my business, and the tools used to create it are my bread and butter. I've used everything from text editors and word processor apps right the way th...

Colum McAndrew published an article 10 6 October 8, 2021
  • New to Confluence to become a Group Hub

Hello again, community! What is happening? We are moving New to Confluence from being a product collection to being a community group. The new New to Confluence lives under Featured Groups and ca...

Monique vdB published an article 8 1 October 5, 2021
members
This widget could not be displayed.

Description

Are you a new Confluence user or have wisdom to share? This group is for you!

AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events

Group Leaders • 2
Community Leader
Community Manager
Members • 3288
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
See all