Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸΌ

I have to admit that even though I like Jira more than Confluence. I can never picture myself away from it.

I noticed that Atlassian is investing time to improve the functionalities and hope to be able at some point to have lot of features without the use of plugins.

I am Fadoua. The very first application I learned when I started using Atlassian Tools was Confluence. Today, I am, using both Confluence Server and Cloud.

It is true that sometimes I get totally confused while trying to locate features that are available in one type of hosting but not the other πŸ™ƒ

Hoping to interact with lot of people in this wonderful group

Best,

Fadoua

1 comment

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2021

Hi @Fadoua welcome to the "New to Confluence" group. I'm glad you joined us.

To an extent I should agree with you.

As I see from an end user, the tools starts with few features and pick up audience pulse >> enhance existing features with incremental release>> pick up the audience pulse >> keep enhancing, fixing, adding etc.

Currently, I see 2 sides of a coin:

1. Confluence is being compared to different tools >> and the result is "why can't this single tool accommodate all the features"?

2. Confluence has evolved to such an extent that, it is solely being compared to established documentation/ blog/ planning platforms.

To sum it up: As the confluence user base increases, more features will be asked for....built for. And it becomes a "solo go for tool". So, let's wait to see more features being added and ready to explore.

Like β€’ Teodora V likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events