Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, Confluence users and lovers!

I am Teodora, and I'm a Confluence addict. ðŸ’™

Creating, managing, and running Confluence spaces transformed the way I work and collaborate. In the past six years, I have used Confluence to manage my day-to-day responsibilities at work, keep track of my activities and even manage my own schedule.

I'm here to learn and share Confluence knowledge, and I'll be happy to collaborate with all of you!

5 comments

Comment

kchoi November 19, 2021

Hello I want to be a Confluence addict as well. Can you help me?

Like • Teodora V likes this
Medhat Ahmed November 22, 2021

welcome to the group and hope learn more from you about confluence.

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2021

Hi @Teodora V and @kchoi hearty welcome to the "New to Confluence group".

kindly join this Confluence collaborators link  to introduce yourself, understand how the tool is being used and share the best practices and tips.

Teodora V
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2021

Hey @kchoi,

I'm glad to see more users who want to excel in their Confluence skills!

It's all about using and learning, so stick to the Atlassian Community and start adapting your product until it fits your desired goals and use cases. 

Confluence is a vast space of opportunities and using it smartly, you may reach great heights! :)

Like • G subramanyam likes this
Javeriya F November 24, 2021

Hi, I want to create an extension in easyflex to integrate easyflex with my application, Can you please help me with this?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events