How to delete pages I am not admin for

Veronika Rehakova September 20, 2022

Hello, I would like to ask, if someone knows how I can delete a page I am not admin to, since the person who created the space is no longer working in our company. 

2 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2022

Hi @Veronika Rehakova welcome to the Atlassian Community!

The Space Admin needs to grant you the Delete page permission of that space.

Kristian Klima September 20, 2022

@Dave Mathijs is correct. Space permissions may be granted on individual user basis (along 'user group rights). I'm often surprised how this option is often forgotten :)

Or you can just ask the admin to delete the page if it's a one off.

Angela Nagy September 20, 2022

as you're not an admin, you've done the right thing by asking an admin to give you the permissions!

0 votes
Zoriana Bogutska_Adaptavist_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 20, 2022

Hi @Veronika Rehakova 

Also, you can read this article https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/Deleting-a-page-in-Confluence/ba-p/2139778

It describes how to delete pages on any type of hosting like Confluence.

Veronika Rehakova September 20, 2022

Hello @Zoriana Bogutska_Adaptavist_

Thank you, however, I do not have the option to delete some pages, while I am not admin at the space. But I have already wrote to our support for them to give me admin rights, so I hope it will be alright soon :D

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events