Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Join our webinar to learn how to make beautiful & smart Confluence Cloud pages on Sept. 30!

Today, it is important to not only document but to showcase your work in the best light. This webinar will help you craft memorable content that is quickly consumable and visually appealing for your teammates. We’ll also focus on how to incorporate smarts on your pages to save you from future inefficiency headaches.

Want get these pro tips and more? Sign up for the webinar on September 30, 2020. Can’t attend live? No worries, still register and we’ll send you a recording after the live airing!Confluence Documents@2x (1).png

In this webinar, Confluence Cloud Product Marketers will give you advice on how to:

Build beautiful pages in Confluence Cloud

• Create content from anywhere, quickly

• Wield the all-powerful slash

• Apply the best macros

Build efficiencies into your pages in Confluence Cloud

• Collaborate in real-time

• Manage tasks and next steps

• Make product connections

Register now to attend live or get the recording!

6 comments

Mikael Sandberg Community Leader Sep 08, 2020

@Brittany Sudlow the registration link doesn't work, it is pointing to an internal Atlassian server.

Like # people like this

Still broken for me. 

Like Calogero Kalos Bonasia likes this

la pagina non funziona... 

@Mikael Sandberg @RPT Admin @Calogero Kalos Bonasia Sorry about that! Wrong link. It should work now!

Like # people like this

Looking forward to attend this webinar

Like Brittany Sudlow likes this

Hi, interesting topic (me = newbie to Confluence).

But: I'm from Germany. We are used from Salesforce, that it is helpful to have a time indication and time zone already on the root page of the event - and not just the day.

As sometimes these webinars take place, when Central Europe's at the bar or in bed. X-D

I can see, when clicking on the invite, that there are several of those webinars planned. But would be helpful (at least for me) to quickly see, whether I have to take my laptop with me to the bar, or join in at the office.

Thanks so much anyway for organizing webinars, and all the best! Jorg

Like Brittany Sudlow likes this

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you