Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian University Courses

Hey new to Confluence users!

I wanted to share a link from another group about Atlassian University courses. We have plenty of free courses available, but if you're looking to go a bit deeper in your Confluence journey, check out our our self-paced on-demand courses for just $39.

Here's the link to the Community Article with more information. Or, check out Atlassian University for yourself!

Happy learning!!

giphy.gif

7 comments

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2023

Thank you @Jena Slezak _Pender_ for sharing the details.

Just a quick ask, please:

1. Are the on-demand courses going to be updated to 2022 version or anytime soon?

2. Once I enroll the course and later if it get's updated, do I still retain the access to latest course?

Example: I just noticed the Jira admin part-1 and part-2 (on-demand courses I plan to enroll) are dated to 2020.

Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 14, 2023

Hiya @G subramanyam thanks for the questions!

1.) Jira admin part 1 and 2 have actually both been updated in 2022: 

2023-02-14_11-22-40.png

2.) If a user buys an On-Demand course for $39, they get access to that course for 90 days. If the course is updated during that time, they'll get access to the new materials.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2023

So many courses, so little time! I need to set some goals and get these going already...

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2023

Thank you @Jaime Netzer for the screenshot. Kindly also share the courses URL's as the links I find are routing me to Nov 2020 edition courses.

Like # people like this
Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 14, 2023

Ah I found the issue @G subramanyam — the first course description page was published in 2020. But if you click 'enroll' you'll see the 2022 date for the course itself: https://university.atlassian.com/student/path/1207847-jira-administration-part-1

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 15, 2023

Thank you @Jaime Netzer for the link and information.

Like Jaime Netzer likes this
Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
February 15, 2023

Anytime, @G subramanyam !

giphy-downsized

Like G subramanyam likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events