$39 official Atlassian training for your learning journey

On behalf of Atlassian University, welcome

I’d like to introduce you to Atlassian University and make sure you know about a BIG price drop that has made official Atlassian training more affordable and accessible.

But hang on, you might be wondering: what’s Atlassian University all about anyway?

giphy

Answer: It’s a career booster 🚀

Whether you want to get started in a product, further develop a skill, or discover new Atlassian functionality to improve your processes, Atlassian University offers product training to help you meet your goals. And the training is created by Atlassian, so you know you can count on it to be relevant and up-to-date.

And about that career boost? When you’re ready to be recognized for all you know, you can earn an Atlassian credential to further your career. An Atlassian certification validates your expertise. You can show your team and potential employers that your skills have been tested at a high level.

Free training to get started, paid training to go in-depth

We have plenty of free training to get you started. When you want to go more in-depth, our self-paced on-demand courses (which used to be $300-$400) are now just $39.  

Here’s a few of our most popular courses at that price point:

1. Jira Administration Part 1. Learn the skills you need to succeed as a Jira administrator. 
  2. Managing Confluence Spaces. Create and manage well-organized spaces – and help the right people find and access content. 
  3. Atlassian Access Administration. Minimize security risk while saving time. Learn how to use Atlassian Access for enterprise-grade identity and access management (IAM).

Find dozens more courses in the on-demand training catalog

Let us know in the comments: which course might you start with? Or, if you've already jumped in to Atlassian University, which badges have you earned thus far? 🎓

As we say at Atlassian University: Happy learning!

19 comments

Comment

Elizabeth.Johnson February 14, 2023

Wow this is incredible, I am about to stock up on courses. Happy Valentine's Day to me 

I <3 Atlassian!

Like # people like this
Mary Agueros February 14, 2023

Thank you  for the information. I will certainly be looking into the course offerings. 

Like # people like this
Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 14, 2023

Yes @Elizabeth.Johnson treat yo' self! We <3 you right back.

giphy

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2023

@Jaime Netzer @lThank you for sharing this price drop information on paid Atlassian University courses! I will see which courses I would like to learn from

Like # people like this
Danine O_Donnell February 15, 2023

Amazing deal !! I will balloon this message out to my colleagues and happy belated Valentines. 

Like # people like this
Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 15, 2023

Ballooning so appreciated @Danine O_Donnell and happy belated V-day to you as well!

giphy-downsized

Like # people like this
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2023

Hi @Jaime Netzer , thanks for this announcement. I think it is a great step forward to make the certifications more accessible.

Like # people like this
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2023

What a great deal!

Like # people like this
Chris K
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2023

That's awesome! I'll check out the courses soon! ;)

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2023

Sweet! Thanks for this @Jaime Netzer 

Like # people like this
Caylie Panuccio
Atlassian Team
May 18, 2023

Hey folks!

I'm a researcher working on Jira. If you're new to using Jira, I'd love to hear from you! 

What’s involved:
  • Research sessions are 1 hour 15 minutes, and conducted over video-conference, so you can participate from anywhere.
  • During the research, we'll start with a general chat to get to know you, then, we'll look at your experience using Jira Software.
  • As a token of our appreciation, you'll receive an e-gift card worth $125 USD within 5 days of completing your session.
If you're interested in taking part, please complete our screener here: https://www.userinterviews.com/projects/nIt6AjkODQ/apply
If you have any other questions at all, feel free to reply to this post. We look forward to meeting you!
Cheers,
Caylie Panuccio, Jira Software team
Like # people like this
Danine O_Donnell May 25, 2023

@Jaime Netzer would these classes provide a credit or certification?

Like # people like this
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 22, 2023

I definitely need to look into this!

Like # people like this
Ashish June 27, 2023

@Jaime Netzer, We appreciate you providing this information about premium Atlassian University courses going down in price. 

Like # people like this
Kate Smoliakova June 28, 2023

Good news!

Like # people like this
Valerie Freitas July 21, 2023

@Jaime NetzerI am taking on some administration duties at work, and I am interested in taking courses for certification.  I am self-paying.  Why am I required to enter my tax ID just to purchase a course?  When I tried to search the Internet on this, it seems to refer to tax ID for buinesses - VAT, etc., but as I am self-paying, I don't have that.  I would rather not put in my personal social security number.  I don't see how that is needed to purchase a course.  Could someone please clarify whether I can purchase a course without having to enter this, please?  Thanks in advance, Valerie

Sam Thing August 17, 2023

Great next step after completing free learning paths!

Albert Schultz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 27, 2023

Thank you! :) Awesome contents. 

Bilal Mughal December 16, 2023

Thank you for providing the information. I will definitely explore the available course offerings in more detail to make informed decisions about my options.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events