It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Repeating Issue for JIRA not available in a new JSD project

Repeating Issues for JIRA is usually visible in new projects upon creation. I have a new JSD project and repeating issues is not visible, despite being visible in other JSD projects.

I have gone through documentation and am not finding why one specific project doesn't show repeating issues.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Keri Duthie Atlassian Team Sep 10, 2018

Hey Kristin, 

I'm not super familiar with this add-on, but looks like it's based on project permissions, these roles appear to be created for each project 

• Repeating Editor 
  • Repeating Viewer

Repeating Issues - Managing permissions documentation

I'd check out your project permissions to see if these have been given to your user on the new project, or reach out to the vendor directly to see if they can help you out: codedoers support portel

Hopefully this helps point you in the right direction! 

Cheers, 

Keri

Thank you, Keri. I actually figured that out right after I created this ticket...of course.

Cheers!

Kristin

Keri Duthie Atlassian Team Sep 10, 2018

Awesome! Glad to hear it! 

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published Apr 03, 2019 in Marketplace Apps

How to estimate projects more accurately?

Gaining insight into your team’s effectiveness and choosing the right estimation technique.   Estimating projects is hard. It is because people have the tendency to underestimate the time thin...

316 views 2 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you