Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Structure Manual Adjustment Setting

We have the Structure plugin installed in our cloud JIRA environment. We are currently in the plugin's trial period (version 1.0.3-AC). Using Automation to create a structure, I'm not able to then add a ticket to it as the "Cannot place anything under a dynamic row" error is prompted. I understand that there's a setting for the structure that allows this operation as explained in https://wiki.almworks.com/display/structure/Manual+Adjustments. Having admin privileges, I still cannot find where I can change the setting, as it's not under the Manage Apps Structure entry nor in any other place.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Sebastian

1 answer

Hello, Sebastian,

I also wanted to make manual adjustments. I contacted almworks directly and received the following answer: 

>Manual Adjustments is a feature that is only available for the Server and DC versions of Structure.

For Structure Cloud, we are planning to introduce the Manual Reordering generator, as well as implement the ability to use the Sort by Rank generator to reorder dynamic items and consequently change their rank.

As of now, there is no workaround for the scenario.<

If you would like to be notified when the feature is launched, you can sign up for a notification at almworkts. 

I hope this helps.

Kindly, 

Katharina

Thanks for the answer, unfortunately still not available on March 2021 :/, I think it's better use Server version, Cloud version seems really to be like a Beta version of JIRA not that fully featured for now.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

New Cloud Apps Roundup - April 2021

Atlassian's marketplace partners have had a very productive start to 2021! Since our last roundup, our developer community has added over 160 new cloud apps to the Atlassian Marketplace to help you...

307 views 3 20
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you