Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Reviewer developed for teams running Agile scrums

The Sprint Reviewer app, applied to Jira Software Cloud, can show basic Agile sprint information and completion of story points for each sprint of both Company-managed and Team-managed software projects:

1.One View to Recent Sprints

Get a full picture of the recent 15 sprints for each board in your Jira system.Show basic sprint information, such as sprint goal, planned start/end dates and actual end date.

2.Know your Sprint Velocity

Calculate the Committed and Completed story points for each sprint based on the planned and actual dates.

3.Get your Sprint Contributors

Get all the assignees contributed to each sprint and show them as beautiful avatars.

4.Access this App from both top menu of Apps and project sidebar

Get the recent 25 sprints at a project level or 15 sprints at jira system level, for each board.

You're welcome to install it and feel free to feedback to me:  https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1229698?tab=overview&hosting=cloud

Two App entrances:

image.png

New Entrance at Project Level.png

Other Apps:

image.png

12 comments

Comment

YY哥
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2023

Hi @Chiranjib B 

I observed the app logs and found that only a small number of customers may not load the data successfully because of Atlassian Rest API rate limiting. I've made some code changes to handle it and need more obervations so that this issue could be fixed finally. So I think you could try it again and wait for the data loading.

Chiranjib B February 21, 2023

Thank you for your kind attention, @YY哥

I tried loading the data again, but was unsuccessful. Not sure if this information helps you

Trace ID: 9f47666c5dafaed6 2023-02-22T03:20:52.742Z 569169d6-e7ba-4272-a915-6a822f819feb Task timed out after 25.03 seconds
Like YY哥 likes this
YY哥
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2023

It helps and I'm asking Atlassian Support for the solution. And I will notify you if it's resolved. @Chiranjib B 

YY哥
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 29, 2023

Updated on Mar, 29:

Add a new entrance from project sidebar

We can get all the sprints at a project level (for large dataset scenario) or at jira system level.
Chiranjib B April 5, 2023

Hey @YY哥 

I tried it out, but similar failure response. Below is the error trace

Something went wrong
Trace ID: a2107dc0cc8ee79f
2023-03-29T13:52:13.329Z cf5b29aa-534f-4fbe-98c1-efbf60b7e58e Task timed out after 25.05 seconds
YY哥
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 5, 2023

Hi @Chiranjib B 

Thanks for your feedback. I'm still communicating with Atlassian developers about Large dataset and hopefully REST API will support sprints ordered by sprint id so that we can just get the latest 20 or 30 sprints for each board.

Please try it in other projects. If that project data is not large, then you could use this App normally.

New Entrance at Project Level.png

YY哥
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 20, 2023

Hi guys,

Allow me to provide you with a quick update:

Previously, there were frequent errors when querying a large number of Sprints that have been running for many years, affecting the user experience for our customers.

We have recently made an upgrade. If customers access the app from the top menu, each board will now return the most recent 15 sprints. If customers access the app from the left menu of an individual project, each board will return the most recent 25 sprints.

If you encounter any issues during usage, please feel free to provide feedback to me: Feedback Link

Thanks,

Craig(YY哥)

Like # people like this
YY哥
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 24, 2023

Hi guys,

Merry X'mas!

A new release v2.28.0 was rolled out today with the following feature & improvement:

• Support sprints from team-managed projects
  • Minor codes optimization

Previouly, the App only supports sprints from scrum boards of company-managed software projects. There are sprints from team-managed software projects with Simple baords. Now, the App can get all the sprints from our Jira Software product. Hope you enjoy it. 

If you encounter any issue during usage, please feel free to provide feedback to me: Feedback Link

Get it now through Installation Link.

Thanks & Regards,

Support team of Sprint Reviewer app

YY哥
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2024

Hey guys,

Exciting news! We're working on the new Sprint Reviewer Pro app. How do you feel about the fresh approach?

We've made some user experience and functionality upgrades compared to the current Sprint Reviewer app.

Eager to hear your thoughts on the new version. Drop us your feedback soon!

image.png

image.png

Exported sprint data:

image.png

Thanks & Regards,

Like Irene likes this
YY哥
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 6, 2024

Hi everyone,

Sprint Reviewer Pro app upgrade:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1233252/sprint-reviewer-pro?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Please refer to Sprint Reviewer Pro App  for more details. Thanks.

Best Regards,

YY哥
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 12, 2024

Hi,

We've fixed the below issue. Please upgrade it from "Manage app" by your Jira Admin.

Scenario

View sprints from Project sidebar with the error: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined at renderBoardPicker.

Root Cause:

OAuth 2.0 scopes changed on REST API: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/software/rest/api-group-board/#api-rest-agile-1-0-board-get

Solution:

Add the required new scopes.

You could contact us here or raise tickets to us through https://hangzhouace.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/4

BTW, we've rolled out a new app called Sprint Reviewer Pro. Anyone could try it now.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1233252/sprint-reviewer-pro?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Thanks & Regards,

Like Martin Mu likes this
YY哥
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 25, 2024

Hi,

Release Note of Version 3.1.0

Add 'Upgrade to Pro' Entry

• Users can seamlessly navigate to the installation page for Sprint Reviewer Pro.
  • Code Improvements

Thanks & Regards,

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events