Customer cannot view the Advanced request report - No service desks to display

Shravan Kumar Beesetti
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 27, 2023

When a customer navigates to Profile>Advanced Request report, they get an alert preventing them from accessing the page they would otherwise be able to access. 

The alert/ notification they receive is: 

No service desks to display.
You either have no service desks to display or have no access to this product.

Attached is the screenshot of the alert they get when they are trying to view the advanced request report.

The customer also mentioned that they have not changed their account settings or anything of that sort. 

If it indeed requires the customer's action:

1. Is it possible for them to enable any service desk? How can they achieve it?
  2. How can they gain access to the product?

If it requires our action, then what are we, as a company, supposed to do, so that the client can access the relevant page/ section? No service desk to display.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2023

Hi @Shravan Kumar Beesetti

As you mentioned Advanced Reports, I suggest to contact vendor to check this situation: Nemetschek Bulgaria support - link to the their customer portal.

0 votes
Elitsa Velikova September 27, 2023

Hi @Shravan Kumar Beesetti ,

As suggested by @Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_ , the best thing to do is to write to our support center in order to get this thing sorted out.

It seems to me that you have not configured the addon. You can also see the instructions in the documentation.

Cheers,

Elitsa

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events