Automation for Jira - can I change the avatar?

Greg Williams November 9, 2020

Hello:

I have Automation for Jira added to our Cloud instance. The default Avatar is "AJ" 
2020-11-09_17-28-49.png
I have a user requesting we change the avatar to the Automation icon:  image.png

The reason is they have a user with the same initials and they want to differentiate between the two. 

I've sent instructions to have their "AJ" change their profile pic in their preferences, but this would be good to perform as well.

I've searched the documentation and cannot find options to change the avatar. Any help is appreciated.

2 answers

3 votes
Alexey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2021

Hey, I just came to a similar problem, did you managed to solve this issue? 

Greg Williams May 14, 2021

Not yet unfortunately.

Like John Funk likes this
Jeret Shuck May 23, 2022

I'm also looking to update this profile photo as well. Any luck since then?

Greg Williams June 29, 2022

Still waiting unfortunately.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2022

Has anyone put in a support ticket? 

Sergey Yugoman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 21, 2022

Also waiting that Atlassian can give rights to change an avatar for system users.

Damien Young
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 16, 2023

I'd also like to see this. One of our main helpdesk users has the initials "AJ" and it's confusing for end users. They reply to automation updates believing they have had a response from him.

Like Sergey Yugoman likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2023

Hi @Damien Young  - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Have you put in a support ticket yet?

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

0 votes
Lyondra Kufazvineyi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 4, 2023

This would be so useful, hopefully they look into it soon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events