Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

☕️ Monday coffee with Jexo: Weekly news from the Atlassian world | 31st May 2021

Happy Monday morning Community ☀️,

a weekly wrap-up of what's happening in the Atlassian ecosystem is here! We went through the key events and news in a short 15 minutes podcast that you can watch on youtube 🎥If you like to read instead you can read our blog post 📚.

When preparing the news we scan through the sources like Atlassian and Trello blog, social media, user and developer community, and even external news channels to make sure we're not missing anything important.

new-atlassian-marketplace-listing.png

And here is what we talked about...

I hope you enjoy this week's news!

Have a great day everyone 🚀 

2 comments

Comment

M Amine
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2021

thank you for the update. Will forge apps be listed (and sold) in the marketplace soon?

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2021

Hi @M Amine

thanks for your comment 🎉

Forge apps are already available on the Atlassian Marketplace, you can install them and use them today.

One of the examples is Link Management for Confluence build by LivelyApps ( @Sven Schatter _Lively Apps_ ). I can't find anywhere the ability to filter Forge apps but hopefully, this functionality comes soon 🤞

I hope this helps, Nikki

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events