Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking opportunity to learn Jira Project Administration on the job

Jules Bedeau
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 30, 2021

Novice Jira User who is studying to become a Project Admin, a JIra Administrator and eventually an Atlassian Certified Expert. I would like to ask of anyone in the community who has an available opportunity. I would like to learn hands-on skills with active or fake projects so that I can learn the fundamentals. I want to be guided through the steps through trial and error so that I can be proficient at project configuration and management, use as many tools and plug-ins as possible and be skilled with reporting. If anyone is aware of an opportunity I can take advantage of, please get in touch.

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Zulfiqar Bin Zafar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 31, 2021

Hello @Jules Bedeau ,

Welcome to the community!

I would suggest you to start with the fundamentals of Jira so that you will be familiar with the terms and after that enroll in the Jira University for some paid and unpaid certification to get profession in it.

You can be a part of jira webinars where you will get to learn about the community and jira event.

https://www.atlassian.com/webinars

Hope this helps you.

BR,

Zulfiqar Bin Zafar

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 30, 2021

Hi @Jules Bedeau ,

Welcome to the community!

Atlassian Community Events are free, user-led meetups happening in cities all over the world. Meet other Atlassian enthusiasts in your area and benefit from:

• Meet other Atlassian fans in your city and learn each others’ best practices.
  • Deep dive into interesting topics through presentations led by other users, Atlassian experts, and even Atlassians!

https://ace.atlassian.com/communityevents/

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events