where's the best tutorial on how to use Jira CRM

Bryan Wing
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 10, 2014

where's the best tutorial on how to use Jira CRM

4 answers

0 votes
Danilo Conrad
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2014

Hi Bryan,

In that case, I believe a good starting point would be the document below:

Cheers,

Danilo

0 votes
Bryan Wing
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 16, 2014

Thanks Timothy and Bruna. I come to realize that the question I should have asked was "where's the best tutorial on how to use Jira Service Desk". I wasn't intending to turn the basic Jira into a CRM. Thanks again and sorry for posting an incorrect question. ./bryan

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2014
0 votes
Bruna Griebeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2014

Hi Bryan,

Besides the link Timothy posted there's also a third-party plugin to help organize Jira as CRM:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ru.teamlead.jira.plugins.teamlead-crm-plugin-for-jira

Suggest an answer