want to add jira to my account

Amber Anderson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 13, 2012

Am trying to work through this ridiculous procedure to add Jira to my account and i'm shocked at how difficult you guys are making to for me to give you more money. I've been told to do this:

Raise a ticket in our support site to request for this. Make sure to state that you have completed the above procedures.

Support will create backups of your instance's users and groups.

Support will then place the instance for destruction.

Once this has been completed, support will request the user to re-create the instance through his My Atlassian account. Make sure that you choose JIRA and Confluence.

Report back to support that the instance has been created.

Support would then perform the import of your users and groups (created in Step 2) to the new instance, and some tweakings may also be done.

So I have done my part - please do yours - I WANT TO KEEP XITECHNOLOGIES.ATLASSIAN.COM

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2012

This isn't Atlassian support, this is the community of users. We can't do anything with your OnDemand installation, and we can't really give you much help unless you can tell us exactly what you're trying to do and where the problem is.

It sounds like you're asking for some non-standard process here though, so I'm not surprised it's more complex than "add Jira to account"

Suggest an answer