visualizacion de incidencias

Maria Eugenia Amaya
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 8, 2024

He creado 3 campos con menu desplegable para mis incidencias de tipo task. quiero que esos sean los campos que se visualicen en las incidencias cuando estan cerradas y las veo desde el tablero y desde el backlog. no quiero que se vean los campos por defecto, solo quiero que se vea: resumen, responsable, meta de sprint y producto

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2024

Hola @Maria Eugenia Amaya ,

Bienvenido a la comunidad Atlassian.

No es posible eliminar los campos predeterminados que se muestran en las tarjetas de problemas en las vistas Trabajo pendiente y Tablero.

Si el tablero es para un proyecto administrado por la empresa, entonces agrega más campos para que se muestren en las tarjetas. Encontrará esa opción haciendo clic en el botón con los tres puntos en la esquina superior derecha, luego seleccionando Configurar tablero y luego seleccionando Diseño de tarjeta.

Esa funcionalidad no está disponible para tableros que forman parte de un proyecto administrado por equipo.

---

Hello,

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

It is not possible to remove the default fields that are displayed on issue cards in the Backlog and Board views. 

If the Board is for a Company Managed project then you add more fields to be displayed in the cards. You would find that option by clicking the button with the three dots in the upper right corner, then selecting Configure Board, then selecting Card Layout.

That functionality is not available for Boards that are part of a Team Managed project.

incident visualization

I have created 3 fields with a drop-down menu for my task type incidents. I want those to be the fields that are displayed in the issues when they are closed and I see them from the dashboard and from the backlog. I don't want the default fields to be seen, I only want it to be seen: summary, responsible, sprint goal and product

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events