Anto December 4, 2019

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kirstin Seidel-Gebert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2019

I didn't try it out (cause I'm sitting in a bus right now) but IMHO there are at least some brackets missing to group the "OR" clauses:

( project in ("Mobile GameXY") AND status in ("In testing") AND fixVersion > latestReleasedVersion() ) OR ( project = "Mobile GameXY" AND status in ("In Progress") ) ORDER BY key ASC

Cheers,

Kirstin

Anto December 5, 2019

thanks Kristen! The query it hipothetical, so thats why im interested in the 2 answers below, if you could help id really appreciate it. Antonio

Kirstin Seidel-Gebert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2019

I don't have time to really dig into this - so just some hints.

The query will show the following:

• from Project Mobile GameXY
  • all issues that are In Progress
  • all issues that are In Testing and that have a fixVersion that is greater than the lastest released one

Will results of this query show unfinished tasks for developers? Why?

This really depends on your workflow. Are In Progress and In Testing the only states that indicate that an issue is not finished? In our company we also have states like Selected or Ready for merge that also indicate that an issue is still open. So, have a look at the workflow of project Mobile GameXY.

Are we going to see bugs that were fixed in initial version? Why?

If you have released the initial version, I'd say "NO".

Additionally:

Like Anto likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events