ahmed deraz November 14, 2018

issue.JPG

but when i open spring nothing there

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2018

Could you show us the configuration of the board please?  Specifically the definitions of the columns.

coulm.JPG

gen.JPG

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2018

Ok, great, now can you pick an issue that you think should be on the board and look at its project and status?

can i mail you nic

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 14, 2018

Ok, that's clear then.  You have not got "open" mapped on to a column on the board, so issues in that status will not appear.

Map it into the "to do" column and you should then see it on the board.

the closed one not appear too all sprints are empty

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 14, 2018

Another thought, we looked at status, but I can't see the project in your screenshot.  Is the issue you chose in the "Tooli" project?  I have a doubt that it is not, and your board only looks at that one project.

after.JPGhere you are and project mentioned

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 14, 2018

Great, that rules out my other thought.  So we need to go back to the column mapping.  

Closed issues that have been completed in a sprint won't appear on the board, so we can forget that one, but let's go back to 1336 from your old screenshot - you need to map the status "open" into the "to do" column on your board to get it to appear (or possibly the in-progress column, but I don't know your process well enough to tell you.  Open is usually "column 1")

ahmed deraz November 18, 2018

it is still not  show

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2018

Ok.  So rather than dancing around with screenshots showing us parts of your config that then change, we need to nail down one fixed case.

• Pick an issue that should appear on a board.
  • Pick the board it should appear on.
  • Give us the board filter
  • Give us the column definition for the board

Show us the issue, filter and column definition in full, without changing anything, and we'll be able to tell you why it is not showing

filter.JPGboard.JPGissuedetails.JPGcoulmn.JPG

coulmn.JPGboard.JPGissuedetails.JPGfilter.JPG

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2018

Ok, so exactly as we said earlier - the issue is in a status you have not got mapped to a column on the board.

You need to map the status "in development" into the to-do or in-progress columns on your board.

ahmed deraz November 19, 2018

can you please list steps how to map

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 19, 2018

Go to the screen with the column definitions.  Drag the status into the right columns for them.

0 votes
ahmed deraz November 12, 2018

any help

0 votes
Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2018

HI @ahmed deraz

Whenever the ticket will create then it enters into backlog only, Once you create a Sprint, it's also an empty from backlog you need to add the issues to sprint and start working on it.

i have created issues in sprint and not appear in it

issues appear in search but not in sprint

Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2018

Ok, then check whether the board column name is correctly mapped with associated workflow status from board settings.

i have checked and it is already the right one

ahmed deraz November 13, 2018

@Yogesh Mude  what else should i check?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events