some projects not working after jira server restart.

I am facing the problem with JIRA. I restarted my Jira server. Now issue navigator is not working and also 2 projects are not coming, their workflow went into the inactive state. Neither I am able to activate the workflow nor change the workflow.

Someone, please help me.

1 answer

It is hard to tell without more information... I would restart again and watch the log files closely on startup taking note of any errors etc.  

Then please include environment details and maybe a screenshot of what you are not seeing.  

To be honest, if I were guessing without much informaiton, I would think that maybe you lost permissions somewhere.  I can't see how you could just lose the workflow, but maybe lose the permissions to see the project or workflow make more sense.  

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,769 views 18 21
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you