You can utilize Time Tracking feature and display Remaining Estimate sum for your issues:
1. Make sure that Time tracking is enabled: Configuring time tracking
2. When working on your issue, click More > Log Work. Here you can set remaining estimate time (Set to or Reduce by)
3. Make a JQL filter to list the issues you want to display on your dashboard
4. Add a Filter Results gadget and configure it to display Σ Remaining Estimate with other desired fields:
5. You should now see your issues with Σ Remaining Estimate field displayed.
Let us know if this works for you.
I’m a designer on the Jira team. For a long time, I’ve fielded questions from other designers about how they should be using Jira Software with their design team. I’ve also heard feedback from other ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs