"Mentioned in" not available anymore in new Issue view?

Claudia Ehrentraut August 15, 2018

There used to be the field "Mentioned in" in the jira issue view. In the newly available Jira issue view this field doesn't seem to exist anymore. Is that correct or can I just not find it? I have admin permissions and cannot find the field either when I am in the "Configue screen" view for my project.

1 answer

0 votes
Chung Park Chan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2018

Heya Claudia, 

The 'mentioned in' links are only available if the issue is bring linked in a Confluence page. In the event where the issue is not mentioned in any Confluence page, the section will not shown in the issue view. 

Let me know if this is not the case. 

Claudia Ehrentraut August 16, 2018

I do have a link from a Confluence page to the Jira issue, yet the confluence page does not show in the jira issue, see the attached pictures linking to jira number 2918 from Confluence and then the issue view of 2918

Link in Confluence.PNGJira issue view.PNG

Chung Park Chan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 16, 2018

Thanks for the clarification, Claudia. I've raised a new bug report following the behavior - CLOUD-10620

As of now, I'd suggest you to revert back to the old issue view by disabling the 'New Jira issue view for software projects' under Jira lab features in the Personal Settings page.

Claudia Ehrentraut August 16, 2018

Thank you so much for you fast reply and help

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events