"Issue Does Not Exist" message when select a tab in Activity tab panel

Phil April 2, 2013

Hi all

After recent Jira update I cannot select a tab on the Isuue page.

When the page is just loaded, it looks like this. This is OK:

But when I select some tab (e.g. Work Log) the message appears instead of the Activity tab panel:

When I open a link from the activity tab in a new window or browser tab then the page is opened and the required activity tab (Work Log) is selected.

I tried to clear cache, cookies and so on. This happens in all browsers with my account in Jira. Other accounts has no such problems.

What the cause of the problem may be? Could someone help me please?

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Abdulrazaq Mohammed Ali Omar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2013

This is strange! Could you let me know if your username is using special characters? or it's writting in a different language?

Abdulrazaq Mohammed Ali Omar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2013
Phil April 13, 2013

This is strange! Could you let me know if your username is using special characters? or it's writting in a different language?

I have already found the cause of this problem. My username started with a space.

Suggest an answer