please i would like to know, can a dashboard be created to filter on active sprint?

Harryhanny
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 9, 2024

Hey, please i would like to know, can a dashboard be created to filter on active sprint?

I would like to see my dashboard per sprint.

Thanks

3 answers

0 votes
Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 14, 2024

Welcome to the community, @Harryhanny.

I am Marlene, the product manager of Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards.

As @Laurie Sciutti mentioned before, you could just work with the standard gadgets and configure your filter in a way that it only show issues from the current sprint. 

If you want to filter in a more flexible way, you could try out our app Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards. Our app provides a set of gadgets, including a Quick Controller gadgets which enables you to filter all Quick Gadgets on your dashboard dynamically.

You can check out our app without installation on our demo dashboards.

quick-filters-jira-dashboards_controller.png

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2024

Hi @Harryhanny,

In addition to the default Jira gadgets, you can try also the Scrum gadgets offered by our Great Gadgets app, which can work with the active sprint or past sprints.

Team Wallboard gadget - display the agile board, sprint info, support swim-lanes

image.png

Sprint Burndown Burnup Chart gadget - let's you display burndown or burnup chart for the current sprint. Offers also a sprint report on its Data tab. Supports sub-tasks.

image.png

See an example of a powerful Scrum board in this article: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/App-Central/8-gadgets-for-a-powerful-Scrum-dashboard-in-Jira/ba-p/1683063

This app is free with the Jira free plan (up to 10 users). Otherwise you can start with a 1-month of free trial.

Hope this helps.

Danut.

0 votes
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2024

Hello @Harryhanny and welcome to the Community!  Have you had a look at the out-of-box sprint dashboard gadgets?  These don't require special filters -- just configure the gadget to point to your board and use the current sprint so you'll always have an up-to-date dashboard with active sprint data.

Aside from that, depending on the statistics you want to display in your dashboard, you can write your own filter (possibly using Sprint IN openSprints() ) and attach it to another gadget for your display preferences.

Capture.PNG

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events