my licence doesnt match

panther-it-solutions November 14, 2018

hi,

i bought the jira server selfhosted license, wich i activated in a cloud server environment. i am using docker and a jira server image.

there i activated the licence SEN-xxxxxx.

Today i get the message my Software-Testlicense would expire tomorrow.

In the administration there is the right license key, but a wrong SEN Number.

Licence type is evaluation there!?

Do i have to renew the licence? but i have just bought it some days ago.

Pls help me. Thanks in advance.

Stefan Grossmann

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

thanks for that, i solved the problem.

problem was that i restored a backup of a trial version in my production environment and didnt override the licence correctly, i guess. now it works !! ;-)

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2018

@panther-it-solutions, i obfuscated your SEN as this is a public forum and those should be kept private.

With that said, I use Cloud so won't be much help to you here. Others may chime in but in the meantime I would recommend you open a ticket w/ Atlassian Support. Note, if you are on a 'starter' license you don't have this option so let me know if that is the case.

thanks for that, i solved the problem.

problem was that i restored a backup of a trial version in my production environment and didnt override the licence correctly, i guess. now it works !! ;-)

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2018

that would do it. :-)

you may wish to extract the solution from your reply, paste it in as an answer and "accept" your own answer. 

Suggest an answer