issue siderbar is gone...

youngjae.p December 9, 2020

hi, Jira team.

When I clicked an issue before, a sider bar like the following picture is shown on the right.

스크린샷 2020-12-10 오후 2.29.28.png

But now this sidebar doesn't appear.. like this.

스크린샷 2020-12-10 오후 2.32.26.png

How can I fix it?

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2020

@youngjae.p 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.  Can you please clear your cache and see if this resolves the issue.  If it does not is it happening on all issue or just issues that are closed?  

youngjae.p December 21, 2020

I had cleared the browser cache but still happened.

it happens on all issue..

youngjae.p December 21, 2020

it happens when using other browsers.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2020

can you share a screenshot?

youngjae.p December 28, 2020

I will show my video. Whenever I refresh, the sidebar appears on the right and immediately disappears.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IydwSc12eWxrIfH7WZx_X_DcMqbNAIDy/view?usp=sharing

please help me.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 29, 2020

Looking at what you shared it looks like you are on server and onsite.  You also are behind a firewall.  Are you the only one having this issue or is everyone who is using Jira?  I am thinking that it is a firewall or proxy rule that is blocking something on load.  Can you hit F12 on your browser, select console and do a refresh.  Are there any errors there?

youngjae.p January 5, 2021

Thanks for your support.

I have tried that. so, I found an API failed. is it the reason?

Using a different browser gives the same results(side-bar is gone), and using a different computer gives the same results.

I will attach a screenshot.

스크린샷 2021-01-05 오후 10.35.54.png

[console]

스크린샷 2021-01-05 오후 10.45.37.png

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 5, 2021

I am wondering if it is an app that you have installed that is causing the issue.  Have you tried running is safe mode and seeing if the side bar comes back?  https://confluence.atlassian.com/upm/disabling-and-enabling-apps-273875716.html

Suggest an answer