in iTrack Jira when creating accounts IT Class column will be always Dev by defaut

Vinayak_S June 30, 2020

in iTrack jira when new project is created and Account is added by default account is created with IT Class as "dev" what is  IT class can this be changed.

2 answers

0 votes
Danyal Iqbal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2020

have you asked your admin yet? he/she/it/they/ might jhave set a default value for the field.

on second thought...... as far as I know, iTrack is a different product altogether. It has nothing to do with jira or am i missing something. Have you integrated iTrack with jira? Is there an interface betweent the two products? I am curious now...

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2020

I was guessing iTrack was the local name for their Jira

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2020

Log in as a Jira or System administrator and go to admin -> system -> (security bit) project roles

Each role has a list of default members, which you can see and edit by clicking the "manage default members" to the right.

Suggest an answer