i need to move my jira and bitbucket to https

Igor Bezukh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 5, 2018

i got certificates from let'sencrypt , but i cant understand how simply import them to jira and bitbucket , i need some help .

2 answers

0 votes
Marcos PS [DEISER] June 5, 2018

Hi Igor,

The best solution comes by creating a reverse proxy over Apache (you also can use Nginx, F5 or whatever you have/like but if you want a supported platform and with a good documentation availability you should use Apache 2.2+)

Here you have almost you have to know about this integration. Remember you also have to add the certificate to the Tomcat true-store, you can do it using this command:

keytool -import -file YourSiteCertificate.cer -alias WhateverYouLike -keystore "%JAVA_HOME%\lib\security\cacerts"

Hope this helps you on your task.

Best regards,

Marcos.

PS: Almost the same procedure applies to Bitbucket.

Igor Bezukh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 5, 2018

thanks !!

0 votes
Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2018

Suggest an answer