• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

how to unhide the Service desk security level field for the customer view

Hello, 

I am trying to organize my Service desk project, mainly I want my people to only be able to see the tasks/issues that apply to them. I have a current Jira Service desk project and I would like the customers (who are internal) to be able to set the security level for their ticket when it is created, I already organized each of our 10 teams into their own Issue security scheme and its all applied and working great...

My only issue is that they cannot set the Security Level tab when they create the issue ticket... does anyone know a way to get the Security level to show in the customer portal? or possibly a better way of doing this?

thank you 

Aaron

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Security levels apply to issues, not to requests (which are what customers see in the portal).  If you don't want them seeing each other's requests, lock them down to only see their own requests or that of their organisation.

This is the screen shot... it wouldn't let me add it to the questionScreen Shot 2020-01-29 at 9.50.50 AM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you