how to solve this problem

hayeonhu October 10, 2019

zzz.png

I've accessed localhost:8080 after installing as a jira setup file.

and the screen appeared while it was running sequentially.

Why did the following instructions appear?

Also, what log files should I look at?

1 answer

0 votes
Kiran Panduga {Appfire}
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2019

Hi @hayeonhu , 

Please verify the installation and home directory logs of JIRA to know the reason behind the JIRA setup failed.

To view the installation directory logs - 

<JIRA-Installation-Directory>/logs/catalina.out

To view the JIRA home directory logs - 

<JIRA-home-directory>/logs/atlassian-jira.log

You can share the logs here to review and identify the issue.

thanks,

Kiran.

hayeonhu October 11, 2019

Thank you for your answer. Kiran

/logs/catalina.out

WARNING [ContainerBackgroundProcessor[StandardEngine[Catalina]]] org.apache.catalina.valves.StuckThreadDetectionValve.noticyStuckThreadCompleted Thread [http-nio-8080-exec-3] (id=[20]) was previously reported to be stuck but has completed. It was active for approximately [161,037] milliseconds.

/logs/atlassian-jira.log

plugin-transaction-0 INFO anonymous 606x259x1 1itrl68 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 /secure/SetupDatabase!default.jspa [c.a.jira.plugin.PluginTransactionListener] [plugin-transaction] numberStartEvents:472, numberEndEvents:472, numberSendEvents:270, numberEventsInTransactions:11350, numberOfPluginEnableEvents:268

I found logs in the last context. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2019

What does the atlassian log say?

Suggest an answer