how to initialize to null the fields on create screen of subtask ?

SAAD ali September 10, 2014

3 answers

1 vote
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2014

If you are looking at showing some data from the parent tasks inside the sub-tasks then use the Scripted Field from Script Runner plugin rather than duplicating the data from parent to child

SAAD ali September 14, 2014

So i h'aven't problems when creating the subtask or showing its information , but when i want to create a new (or an other ) subtask always i find information of the previous subtask on a screen appropriate for its creation , and i don't want have this, i want that these fields haven't any values "null" ( the area of these field = null ) (reinitialized on this screen ) !!

SAAD ali September 14, 2014

to be clear I reformulate my question : how to initialize field of subtask on parente issue screen ?

0 votes
SAAD ali September 11, 2014

Of corse when i speak about initialization , it will be on create scren of subtask ! it's my firt experience on JIRA !!

0 votes
SAAD ali September 10, 2014

so i have to create an issue on subtask via parent issue , then i want to initialize the fields on screen that alows me to create this subtask ! welcome for every one can help me ,thnx !

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events