how to fetch MLCS type field values using behaviors

Sumit Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2014

Formfield formfield = getFieldById("customfield_XXXX")

formField.getValue() doesn't provide anything for Multi level Cascade Select Type custom field.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sumit

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2014

That type of field is not supported. Please file an issue, if there is enough interest I may implement.

Sumit Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 23, 2014

Hi Jamie,

I am not able to create any issues in project for behaviour plugin.

What is required to be done to create ticket like the above one ?

Thanks,

Sumit

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 25, 2014

Sumit, can you let me know your username in my jira.

Sumit Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 28, 2014

Hi Jamie,

Sorry for delayed response

below are the details :

<dl><dt>Username:</dt><dd>sumit</dd></dl><dl><dt>Full Name:</dt><dd>Sumit Kumar</dd></dl>

Thanks and regards,

Sumit

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 29, 2014

Can you try again, I changed the perms scheme recently.

Sumit Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 31, 2014

it works now..!!

Thanks,

Sumit

Suggest an answer