how do i customize jira software to my application? Planning to buy the annual package?

Sunitha Kumari May 16, 2019

i just tied jira software trial. the look and feel of the application feels different. Earlier have worked in jira. which was easy and easily understood. But the trial of jira software feels different.

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2019

It is nothing to do with the trial status, it is because you were looking at a different version of Jira.

Jira changes and evolves, and even diverges (Cloud and Server are very different in look-and-feel).  But if you trial version XYZ, you'll get that version when you buy it (and can upgrade later, which may change the look again)

What are you looking at now?  Is it Cloud or Server?

Sunitha Kumari May 16, 2019

Hi Nic! I am looking in Cloud, which version do you suggest?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2019

If you're on Cloud, that only has one version - "cloud".  Atlassian upgrade all the Cloud services regularly and frequently, so you're "always on the latest version".

I can't suggest much, I don't know what your requirements are.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events