exporting a single project in jira issue?

Rajesh Ramankutty November 30, 2019

Hi Guys,

i want to export and import a sigle project from jira but i cant able to export the project following is the error it is coming i have used project configrator plugin for exporting the project .Screenshot_4.png

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2019

Have you attempted running the Integrity Checker prior to exporting your project using the Project Configurator plugin? If not, you should ensure that it everything is good before doing the esport. 

If the plugin still complains about not being able to find a custom field. Check your database to see what this custom field is, which you can determine by running the following:

select * from customfield where id = 15409;

If you do not get any results then the custom field has been removed or the app that created it has been uninstalled. 

From the location information I would suggest looking at the projects workflow to see if it is setting any fields that no longer exist or a resolution that is no longer there.  

You can also submit a support ticket to Adaptavist for further assistance.

Suggest an answer