create issue during workflow transition running a OnDemand installation

I found a lot of solutions to create an issue in an other project. Unfortunately all the solutions I could find, required a self hosted installation. We run with OnDemand installations, therefore I cannot use the required plugins.

Does somebody know a solution to create issues during a workflow transition with an OnDemand context?

I want to use this feature, because we have a lot of customer projects and I want to use distinct developer projects. During the workflow of issues in a customer project I look for the possibility to create a development task in an associated development project.

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi Matthias,

This is currently not possible in Ondemand.

Best regards,

Peter

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira

Mission-critical battery manufacturer fulfills FAA software requirements with Commit Policy Plugin

EaglePicher Technologies is a leading manufacturer of battery systems for diverse industries like defense, aviation, space or medical. As they operate in highly regulated industries, keeping a clear ...

150 views 0 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you